Re: [stella] Qb: v1.01 TITLE SCREEN!

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb: v1.01 TITLE SCREEN!
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:25:17 +0100
Andrew Davie wrote:
> Well, I finally managed to scrape enough bytes back to install a title
> screen!   194 bytes, to be exact.... a bit more expensive than I planned.
> I'll see if I can reduce that, as I have nothing at all left.
> However, attached (NTSC, STELLA, PAL) versions show it in action.  There's a
> few major major bugs in the game (specifically with completion of a screen),
> so you really can't play this one (much)... but I thought I'd share the
> title screen, as I've just done it.  Whaddyarekon?

Cool, I like that title screen!

You should also put your name on it, if there's enough space left. And maybe center the whole thing verticaly a bit.

I'll definitely have a look at your code, to find out, how you managed that ;-)

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Die Fachpresse ist sich einig: WEB.DE 18mal Testsieger! Kostenlos E-Mail,
Fax, SMS, Verschlüsselung, POP3, WAP....testen Sie uns! http://freemail.web.de

-