Re: [stella] Very BASIC ASM Info needed...

Subject: Re: [stella] Very BASIC ASM Info needed...
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 13:02:27 +0100
Andrew Davie wrote:

> > Can someone please find _and_ explain it to me? :-)

> Well, this isn't an eor-trick.  But fairly efficient.
> Depends on what's your poison... code size or speed.

Thanks for pointing out these two ways. The one with the table is the
one I'll probably use, but the second one I liked more from a *style*
point of view, since it's very clever that way.

Just for the record, can someone come up with an elegant 'division by 3'
solution?
(quicker than subtracting multiple numbers of '3's I mean)
That would save a BYTE'o'RAM then, since I wouldn't have to install
another frame counter.

Greetings,
	Manuel

-