Re: [stella] And now, for my next trick...

Subject: Re: [stella] And now, for my next trick...
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 14:26:14 +0100
Andrew Davie wrote:

> a) The Core.  Rembember 'The Core'?  A guy called Paul Oswood - about two,

Just from reading the description I just can't tell if it's fun.

> b) Life on Mars.   An implementation of John Conway's life (in at least a

You ain't the first attemtping that:

- Check in the archive for "life;game" to see what happened to the
attempts of John V. Matthews and theories about it.
- Check espacially for a thread called "Atari Life" with additional
info.

> So, what do you guys think about these.  Which would YOU like to see?

Jumpman, Sword Of Fargoal, Chip's Challenge & Crush, Crumble & Chomp!
for a start! :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-