Re: [stella] Thanks for the Dig, Garon!

Subject: Re: [stella] Thanks for the Dig, Garon!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:44:28 +1100
I didn't say anything, but I've been visiting, too... a great idea to group
everything together.  Keep up the good work :)
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                       L,~'  "\__/
http://www.taswegian.com/TwoHeaded/Atari2600/qb.html          @--> v