[stella] Supercharger games on a cart

Subject: [stella] Supercharger games on a cart
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 17:45:49 -0700
Lance at Video61 is interested in getting the Starpath games modified to run from a cartridge. Cyberpunks really can't help him here, but someone else on the list might, which is why I'm opening this up to the list.

He's interested in getting the games to run without the need for an audio source, so it may be a rather complicated hack. I thought Atari was planning to do something along those lines with Rabbit Transit so maybe it's possible. He seems to think he can sell these games to his non-wired customer-base who he thinks aren't technically savvy enough to use something like a Supercharger and a CD. Where the truth lies there is up for debate, but if you'd like to work on this kind of project, please send him an email:

Video61@xxxxxxxxx (Lance Ringquist)

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/