Re: [stella] Most Recent Adventure Binary

Subject: Re: [stella] Most Recent Adventure Binary
From: "Gary Szwiec" <gszwiec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:39:51 -0500
Hi all,

I tried to run this binary in Stella, but all I get is a black screen. Will it not work with this emulator?

Also, I take it that if I run DASM on the original source code from advrnture that's been posted here, it won't run without some modification. If I disassemble the orginal ROM, then DASM it again, will that work?

Sorry for the basic questions, but I'm new. Adventure was also one of my favorite games, and I thnink it's great that you can now go in and modify it to do different things.

Thanks,
Gary.