[stella] aftermarket value

Subject: [stella] aftermarket value
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:48:47 +1000
I'm still patiently waiting for somebody to sell a Qb cart on eBay;  I'm
very interested to follow the fluctuations in market 'value'.  But I'm also
very interested to read about the prices paid for other homebrew carts.  Has
anyone kept any stats on sales of limited-edition carts such as Okie Dokie,
recently?  I don't want the original price;  just prices achieved after the
original distribution was no longer available.

Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
Qb: the latest retro video game!                          L,~'  "\__/
http://www.atari2600.org/qb.html                              @--> v

-