[stella] SCSIcide web page overhaul

Subject: [stella] SCSIcide web page overhaul
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:11:58 -0400
Hi-

Just wanted to let everyone know that I did a major overhaul of my web page (http://www.mindspring.com/~jgrand/atari). It's now much easier to read and keep track of the latest news and follow the development cycle. There is a really cool picture of a prototype label for the game drawn by Ian Primus, too!

I have made a few small changes to the current version on the website (not worthy enough to post to the list, but it really helps the gameplay), including:

o Drivehead changes color to reflect next required bit (less eye strain)
o Speed progression slowed down (speed inreases once every 2 levels)
o Color order of data bits randomly selected every level (absolutely no patterns!)

I'm still playing around with paddle implementations. Hopefully I will force myself to sit down and actually get it working tommorrow.. I promise! :) My high score for this version is $59EE2.

See ya.

Joe

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/