Re: [stella] SCSIcide 1.2: Sound and updated graphics

Subject: Re: [stella] SCSIcide 1.2: Sound and updated graphics
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:53:49 -0400
At 09:17 AM 7/27/2001 +0200, Thomas wrote:
You should rearrange your code a bit, or it would be quite easy for me (having the actual source code) by comparing both binaries to find the code for the easter egg :)

Hah.. I figure it won't be too difficult for anyone on this list :)

The score font might need a little more polish. It looks a bit like the Thrust font (I don't mind:), but some characters (i.E. 0, 4) do not match the style perfect.

OK I'll take a look.. I liked the old font I was using, but it didn't have that "computer" feel, so I redid it.. I based the style off a Windows font called "Westminster" with a few minor modifications to make them look good in 8x6 pixels.

Anyway, I like it !!!

Thanks for the comments! :)

Have fun!
Thomas