Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 00:29:39 +0200
At 15.24 01/08/01 -0400, Erik Mooney wrote:

Nah, I haven't the interest to actually write anything; I just hang out on the
list and help out when I can. Same for Piero, it looks,

I'm sorry, but I'm too much into collecting and fixing pinball machines, to find any time for the 2600 :)
I can release the source code for my last demo (LMNF) if someone wants to build a game around it.

and haven't heard from Bob in quite a while.

Was "Sabotage" finished, or still in developement?

--
Ciao, \   PGP Public key available
 P.    \

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/