Re: [stella] vcs net play ?

Subject: Re: [stella] vcs net play ?
From: "Christopher Rydberg" <solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 19:25:29 +0000
Hey,

Cool idea, and I was thinking along similar lines. After reading that same line I was thinking about trying to write routines within software to setup a master slave relationship between two consoles and connect them using the 2nd player port for 2 player fun in a psuedo-3D Tennis game. If you progress at all on this project let me know, because my Tennis game is a long way down the road if I ever work on it and could definately use some better info on the output options for the controller ports. Later.

Christopher Rydberg
solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx
afterlife.100megsfree4.com