Re: [stella] vcs net play A0?=

Subject: Re: [stella] vcs net play A0?=
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 20:44:24 -0500
Correct.  Or shiny gems.  The travel version I bought had pebbles....
interesting that I actually paid for rocks.

Anyway, whatever you use, they'll all look the same once they become
highly-pixelated.

This is the game where you pick a pit on your side of the board, pick up
all stones, and drop one in each sequential bucket, filling your "Mancala",
or big pit as you go.

It's a pretty amusing game, and shouldn't be too hard to program.  There
are only 6 moves possible at a given time (which pit to pick up from), and
there are < 6 moves whenever any of these pits empties itself.

-John K. Harvey