Re: [stella] 7800 development

Subject: Re: [stella] 7800 development
From: "Christopher Rydberg" <solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 12:35:48 +0000
Hi Ben,

Any ideas for useful programs that could run on a Palm device and help with
2600 programming?  Sprite designer?  Opcode reference table?

--
Ben Combee
Techwood Broadcasting Foundation, Austin Bureau Chief

How about an emulator and a compiler/assembler?

That's all I'd need. I can edit within the existing programs on the Palm although the size limits could become a problem unless I used editor besides memo pad. Let me at least know if you get anything together. I would love to be able to use my Palm to continue the programming while on the go. Later all.

Christopher Rydberg solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx afterlife.100megsfree4.com