Re: [stella] Cartridge box...

Subject: Re: [stella] Cartridge box...
From: Mauricio Tadeu Alegretti <malegretti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:02:46 -0300 (ART)
> >but as strange as it may sound, there is a place here in Brazil that still
> >sell
> >new Atari 2600 cartridge boxes...
>
> Are you sure? It doesn't look like a 2600 cartridge..

Yep, i'm sure... it's a 2600 cartridge, it's design is slightly different from
the classic Atari one, because it is made after the most popular clone
cartridge made in Brazil, CCE. You can see like an actual CCE cartridge look
like on http://gamereset.concreate.com/grafix/brazil/cce_pac.jpg.
Unfortunately, the images on GameReset are all of the front of the cart, and
the CCE carts are somewhat different on the back... The CCE cartridges are
pretty common here in Brazil (I have bunchs of them!), and I personally like
their design: it looks a lot like an Activision cartridge. I will try to scan
one tonight (back, front and sides), and then I post the image here, ok?

See ya,
Alegretti

=====
Mauricio Tadeu Alegretti

|  mauricio@xxxxxxxxxxxx    |  malegretti@xxxxxxxxxxxx  |
|     www.atari.com.br      |    pagina.de/alegretti    |

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. É fácil e grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/

-