Re: [stella] Stella at 20

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella at 20
From: "nj bloodline" <njbl00dline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:29:15 -0400
DiVx is terrible! The places I hang out on IRC we rip music videos off
digital television (or sometimes vhs) and into mpg format.. VCD or SVCD..
they are so nice looking if you use the right recording codecs. I use one
called HUFFYUV and it's lossless. Our rips look beautiful.

On the other hand, DiVx isn't even a standard. VCD/SVCD are.