Re: [stella] TIA sound note table, now in SQL

Subject: Re: [stella] TIA sound note table, now in SQL
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 01:33:23 -0700
I don't think there should be a difference.  What demo program are you using
to test with?

John

Thomas wrote:
> I've been playing around this weekend with a program that automatically
finds the best values for a given set of notes.

> When I testet the results with z26, I noticed, that the distortions 6 and
14 sound different than 4 or 12. From the docs I know they shoudn't. Is this
again a problem of my hardware, or is there a noticable difference (except
the frequency of course:)?

-