Aw: Re: [stella] formula

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] formula
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:28:38 +0200 (CEST)
Mornin'

> Hi,
> Yes, regarding the source code there's a formula to generate the PAL
> palette.

Just adding something to the color discussion:

I've a 6 switch that does different colors than two of my 4 switch
VCS. I'd assume all three are PAL, but I'm not sure.
(That's all consoles that are ready to use here at the moment,
 I've another 6 or 7 stored under the bed, maybe I'll check
 them soon, too :-))

One of the games where the difference is very noticeable is
'Demons To Diamonds'.

On the 6 switch the skulls are deep black,
on the 4 switches the skulls are light grey.

Hm...

Greetings,
     Manuel

Keinen grünen Daumen?
Individuelle Angebote zu Dachbegrünungen und Blumendekorationen.
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/yo6

-