[stella] Gunfight 2600: Scenarios complete

Subject: [stella] Gunfight 2600: Scenarios complete
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 15:54:40 +0100
Hi there!

Again I found a few hours to work on Gunfight. I've now completed the
task of doing the four non-shootable objects. You get more cacti, rocks
& 2 set of flying arrows...
(I tried other stuff like a train, a stampede, etc... but it all either
looked crap or wasn't playable with non-shootbable levels)

Other minor changes are that I implemented two more of Glenns
suggestions:

- Complete Randomness in six-shooter mode
- Turn horizontal bounce on/of via the b/w switch

Next week I might already release a first beta version, which is 100%
playable inclusive a winning sequence! Leaving only SFX, PALifying &
some AI tweaking left to do for the final version (Ok, maybe an easter

Enjoy!
	Comments welcome,
		Manuel

P.S.: I hope I find more time to participate in list discussions and to
answer some long delayed mails (Thomas! :-)) soon, too!
P.P.S.: Thank you Brian for reporting about your Gunfight tests on the
real thing! That was very encouraging and it's good to see how reliable
Z26 is!