Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:49:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> Looks good so far.
>

> Are you going to set up links to generic reusable code samples?

Yah, as soon as I get some written :)

What you're looking at is a work in progress... very slow progress this
past week.

I should re-iterate... Stelladoc v2 isn't *my* project. It's (supposed to be)
a community project. So anyone can write chapters or code or whatever. I'm just
the guy who's putting it together, for now. If there's enough interest, we
could make it a sourceforge project, or set up a private CVS server, or
something.

B.

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-