Re: Aw: Re: Aw: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report

Subject: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 18:31:18 -0400
10/2/2001 2:59:50 PM, "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>The final working version is what, INV21? The one with invaders made of
>playfield? Or is there a later one I don't know about (INV21 is very cool,
>though I haven't spent a lot of time playing it)

Yeah, INV21 is the most-complete version.  If it has sound effects, a
working saucer, and a flickering red explosion when you shoot an
invader, it's the right one. (Piero added those after I had lost interest
in the game.)  INV3 came later; that was my demo with just the 11x5
sprite-based invader formation.

I don't think the source for INV21 ever got posted to the list (earlier versions
did).  It's on my page:  http://www.dos486.com/atari .

-