Re: [stella] QBASIC and ATARI 8 bit Emulator

Subject: Re: [stella] QBASIC and ATARI 8 bit Emulator
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:58:48 +0200
> If i get atari 800 win for my PC ( atari 8 bit emulator can i take QBASIC and just start rewriting it into
> Atari BASIC?
> if so if i rework it as a Atari BASIC Program how do i save it as ( how to i make a BIN file out of it
> ( if its like the same way atari 2600 is which i doubt .) what other 8 bit rom program woudl i need
> then?

You want to use BASIC to write an Atari 2600 programm? Is that correct?

If yes, then let me tell you that is NOT possible! You have to learn 6502 assembler.

If not, I don't know what you want from a mailing list for Atari 2600 programmers. While most of us have some knowledge about Basic programming, the programming language in this list is Assembler. So, if you want any help for programming in Basic you should ask groups who are specialized for this (i.E comp.lang.basic).

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Lotto online tippen! Egal zu welcher Zeit, egal von welchem Ort.
Mit dem WEB.DE Lottoservice. http://tippen2.web.de/?x=13

-