[stella] Mental Kombat

Subject: [stella] Mental Kombat
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:55:26 +1100
I recently became aware of an interesting (another!) homebrew '2600 effort.
Mental Kombat, by Simon Quernhorst, has its own page (seemingly a
requirement these days) at http://www.quernhorst.de/atari/ - it looks quite
interesting.  Simon is not a member of the [stella] list.

I'm delighted to see so many homebrew efforts in progress at the moment.
There must be half a dozen or so, not to mention the secret project that
Thomas is no doubt working on :)

On a side-note, I hope everyone has noticed that the copy of Venture II
being sold at the AtariAge auctions through eBay (for the Sept.11 charities)
reached US$459.  Mucho congratulations Tim Snider!  I must admit that my
copy of Venture II (:P) has now been put in a much safer place!  A copy of
Qb is also being sold in that auction.  It will be the very first copy of
the special deluxe edition, numbered #1.

Cheers
-
Andrew Davie, TwoHeaded Software
adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx