Re: [stella] help with: move this

Subject: Re: [stella] help with: move this
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 09:26:25 +0100
Hi Maxime!

>1- I try to distalla bigmove.bin to bigmove.src
>However I get a .a65 source code?

Distella doesn't generate .a65 source. But Eckhard did,
so you're using the original source, not any distella
output.

> what is this?

A65 is just another assembler like DASM. Most of
Eckhards old stuff is in A65 format, it usually needs
some tweaking to get it compiled on DASM.

>2- I found an other version of bigmove. However I'm
>not able to dasm this source code
>here is the source code. can you help me. Wher is the
>error? THANKS!!!!

This actually isn't bigmove, but a totally messed up
'How To Draw A Playfield'. Instead of correcting all
these errors I'd suggest to throw it away and download a
fresh version.

Greetings,
	Manuel