Re: [stella] Adventure Decompilation (Early Version)

Subject: Re: [stella] Adventure Decompilation (Early Version)
From: "Joel Park" <joelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:13:44 -0500
Your quite welcome.

I hope this will encourage other folks to write games on the Adventure
engine.

I hope to make my game alot more than just a graphic hack.   I'm amazed at
how easy the Adventure code it to work with,  it seems perfectly suited to
the aspiring newbie.

Once again, this is a very early version of the code,  I hope to Pretty it
up quite a bit.

Thanks again,
Joel D. Park