Re: Z26, VSYNC, Timers, somebody HELP ME! (was: Re: [stella] Gunfight Release Candidate(s))

Subject: Re: Z26, VSYNC, Timers, somebody HELP ME! (was: Re: [stella] Gunfight Release Candidate(s))
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:52:36 +0100
Hi Eckhard!

>Yes, it basically is just a one frame jump. But I think
>it does look a bit unprofessional. You should avoid it,
>if you can.

I think I managed to fix that. I'll post a new version
soon.

>If you still have a free console switch left, maybe
>you could make 50/60 Hz mode optional?

I don't like the idea. I've a negative feeling about
doing that, I can't even explain why. Maybe it's because
my collection is PAL only. I even think about removing
that switch code in Oystron and ask Randy to send me a
100% PAL version :-)

>Many homebrew authors don't even bother to create a
>PAL mode/version at all. And I don't think Randy has
>ever gotten complaints about that.

Well, of course I intend to own one myself... :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel