Re: [stella] English Major Wanted :-)

Subject: Re: [stella] English Major Wanted :-)
From: Erik Mooney <erik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:42:07 -0500
>Hi there!
>
>As I'm currently writing the manual for Gunfight, I'd
>like to ask for help from some native English speaker,
>volunteering to proofread it and to correct all my typos
>and grammer/style sins. (Replacing the expressions I use
>with the correct ones and so on... :-))

I'll volunteer.  I only have a minor degree in English Literature;
is that good enough?  :)  Also, I sprained my knee badly last
week, and I'm spending much time lying down without much
to do, so I'd have plenty of time this week and weekend...

Although I haven't tried playing Gunfight in the last several
versions posted to the list, but I guess I'll have to now.  :)  As
Glenn said, the Windows 2000 emulator situation is rather
inadequate.