[stella] Poker solitaire source, versions 012 & 014

Subject: [stella] Poker solitaire source, versions 012 & 014
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:43:55 -0500 (EST)
I spent a good chunk of last night optimising the Poker Solitaire
code... if anybody's interested, I've attached the `before' and
`after' source code. At some point (after the game is really, truly
done), I want to write this up as part of the optimisation section
of Stelladoc V2... I managed to save myself 500-something bytes
without changing the gameplay at all.

Of course, if you look at the `after' source, you'll see there's
still more optimising to do.. but that will have to wait until I
have time to rewrite the kernel from scratch (the current one is
huge, bloated, and nasty). This is going to be an all-day project,
so it will likely have to wait until the weekend...

Also attached is the .bin built from the 014 source, for those
who just wanna play the game :)

B.