Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report closed???

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report closed???
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:17:08 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Andrew Davie wrote:

> Would you like to announce the URL to the list?
> Cheers

Er, I did... yesterday :)

Here it is again:

http://www.atari2600.org/stelladoc2/toc.html

I wouldn't say `status closed', but I kept finding myself having to
choose between spending time writing the doc, and spending time writing
code so I could learn the stuff I needed to learn, in order to do a
good job on the doc...

I will probably have time to update the stelladoc some more after I
finish Poker Solitaire, which will be done in a week or 2 at the rate
I've been going. Meanwhile, if someone else would like to do some work
on stelladoc v2, please go ahead & do it, you don't need my permission
or anything.

Later,
B.