Aw: Re: [stella] copy protect idea

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] copy protect idea
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:53:22 +0100
Manuel wrote:
> Hah! It took me less than three hours to remove your last protection! :-)
>
> But I agree that 99% perfect software protection is possible, with all the
> things we discovered and the ideas we had during our *test* :-)

The test that Manuel and I did was still very simple, based on code we both knew already and didn't work 100% as I expected. With the new ideas we got, it would become a *very* frustrating job to try remove the protection(s) (and quite funny to implement it :-) .

I know some people around here on the list would be able to do so, but I think most (all?!) would respect, if they where asked not to publish their results.

Have fun!
Thomas
tjentzsch at web dot de |

Die Nummer, die man nie vergisst: Ihre persönliche Wunschrufnummer von WEB.DE!
Jetzt einsteigen http://freemail.web.de