Re: [stella] I live... again!

Subject: Re: [stella] I live... again!
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:16:03 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, MoonlightKnight wrote:

> > Wondered if anybody cared to offer an opinion on whether the game is done
> > enough to release (via Hozer Video)
>
> I think this game is great the way it is and should be released. I would
> love to see what a finished cart of this would look like. It's just to bad
> you couldn't get this into and Activision style cart. I think it would look
> better in one with maybe a black label and yellow and white lettering. Kinda
> like Absolute games but with a picture.

Well, the label can look like anything I want it to.. Not being an artist
myeslf, I might see if I can do a `label contest' on the atariage.com site
like Manuel did for Gunfight.. The only bad thing about that contest was
that he got so many good looking designs, but could only use one..

In case you didn't get a look at the contest entries, they're here:
http://www.atariage.com/features/Gunfight/

Hm, so that's one vote for releasing Poker Squares as-is.. Anyone else
have an opinion? I really can't make up my mind whether it's done or
not... Like any programming project, the programmer never thinks it's
done.

B.