Aw: [stella] (Slightly OT) Experienced 6502 coders

Subject: Aw: [stella] (Slightly OT) Experienced 6502 coders
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:07:29 +0100 (CET)
Hi there!

> From time to time we need programmers with extensive 6502 expertise
> to work on embedded systems projects (electronic hand-held games and
> similar projects, often involving speech synthesis). The microcontroller
> family we use most often is the SPC family from Sunplus, a major
> Taiwanese chip manufacturer.  Sunplus chips are currently the most
> popular devices because of their very low cost. Typical RAM availability
> is 128 bytes (that's not Megabytes, or Kilobytes, .... just bytes!!)
> Some of the Sunplus devices have a reduced 6502 instruction set, others
> have a full instruction set.

They don't ask for someone who actually
codes a game - do I get that right?

As I understand, they just programm some
chips, communicating between their speech
synthesis and any third-party device?

Doesn't sound like a fun job to me...

Greetings,
     Manuel

Text: Riester-Rente - Kassieren Sie das Geld vom Staat:
Zum Förderungsrechner! http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/riesterrente