Re: Aw: [stella] Re: PCAE and Pitfall 2

Subject: Re: Aw: [stella] Re: PCAE and Pitfall 2
From: Adam Wozniak <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 07:55:18 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 cybergoth@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Adam!
>
> > Hrm, no responses so far...
>
> Uhm... since you've troubles reading both Delphi and ASM, why
> don't you just read in the StellaX sources how it's done? they're
> C++ and the BS schemes are usually explained in the cartridge
> type headers...
>
> Greetings,
>      Manuel

Stella sources I have (1.1) don't do Pitfall 2.

The point of this exercise (for me, anyway) would be to add Pitfall 2
support to Stella.

Unless I'm really missing something. =)

--Adam
--
?r   ?  | r  ? ?   r? ?     a c ?  t  ,     ?   a  ? ?c    s  crc  c?f  t

adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        http://cuddlepuddle.org/~adam/pgp.txt