Re: [stella] best size

Subject: Re: [stella] best size
From: Joe Grand<jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 15:40:48 -0400
Yup, I'm still doing the 4K boards (using a 2732 and 7404 both in standard DIP
packaging). I don't have my actual price list handy at the moment, but the
prices range from $5 to about $1 depending on quantity unpopulated.

I'll have all the info up on a webpage hopefully within a month with pictures,
specs, etc. :)

Joe

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002 12:43:19 -0400 (EDT) Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>