Re: [stella] redline problem????

Subject: Re: [stella] redline problem????
From: "Never Winter Nights" <neverwinter_nights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:23:09 -0500
Hi, First time i write to the list =) im a newbie and... well... that's what
i found... you are using DASM, and you can't compile cause... cause the
behavior of DASM, before ALL mnemonic that have some kind of parameter you
need to put a space character or a TAB character if you dont do that...you
have the error.
so... "DEX" its ok but "LDA #2" its wrong.. it must be "(space)LDA #2" or
"(tab)LDA#2" and for the labels like ClearMem it must be without space or
tab before it, so, it must be "ClearMem" and if you write "(space)ClearMem"
or "(tab)ClearMem" you have the error unknown mnemonic: 'ClearMem', i attach
the program that compile with DASM, i hope dont bother anyone attaching
that... and hope to be useful as well,  sorry for my english but im not so
good to write it.

And Hi All!!! =)

-JF-

.