Re: [stella] Nick's PlayField Graphics Demo: Question

Subject: Re: [stella] Nick's PlayField Graphics Demo: Question
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:20:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Clay Halliwell wrote:

> [...]

Yep 6507.  Is there such a thing as a 6807?  I'm sure there is.
But who'd want one with the 6809 kicking around?  Or the 6309 for
that matter.  But I digress.

"RIOT" is a later, slang term for the Peripheral Interface Adapter,
or PIA.  But there are several classic chips that have the PIA acronym,
so RIOT is maybe better.  And it's certainly what people around here
use.

-Chris