Re: [stella] Airworld Controversy

Subject: Re: [stella] Airworld Controversy
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:21:59 -0500
Title: Message
Here is the thread on AtariAge for those who would like to read more about it:

I have spent a fair amount of time attempting to debunk Jeremy's claim that he has an AirWorld prototype, and it would be great to get some feedback from everyone here.  At this point I am convinced it's a complete hoax, for reasons that I detail in the thread.

 ..Al
Albert Yarusso (albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
AtariAge.com - Atari News, Rarity Guides, Discussion & More!