Re: [stella] New ball game

Subject: Re: [stella] New ball game
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:06:41 +0200
Thomas Jentzsch wrote:
> Fabrizio Zavagli wrote:
> >Lately I've spent most of my free time on the kernel to a new
> >game
>
> Nice game idea!
> (And I see that my SLEEP macro seems to be useful ;-)

Your SLEEP macro has been (and is) invaluable!!! (Skipdraw also! :))
I would have gone crazy without it, NOPping and BITting here and there all
the time...!
Thanks Thomas!

> >Also, I'm looking for a name for the game. I'm definitely not
> >going to actually call it "Balls"! Any suggestions on naming
> >would really be appreciated also! :)
>
> I like short names: BOUNCE!

I like it! So it's gonna be Bounce! (exclamation mark included!)

> BTW: Though I prefer designing new kernels too, I hope your new
> project doesn't stop you from polishing Space Treat. ;-)

No, of course not.. I'm taking a break from it since I've had this new idea,
but I'll come back to Space Treat for sure. Actually I should modify my
newly acquired 7800 to work with a Cuttle Cart and test Space Treat on it,
since it doesn't currently work on a 7800.. And I'd like the PAL version to
be more compatible, even thou I'm not sure where the incompatibility is
yet... :(

Thanks a lot for the suggestions and feedback!
Greets,
Fabrizio.-