Re: [stella] What a coincidence!

Subject: Re: [stella] What a coincidence!
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:29:05 -0400
That would depend on your reason for making the game and only you can answer that one :)

I am working on porting Climber5 from the Atari 8-bit to the 2600. Recently ebivision announced the release of Power Off! which is *very* similar. I am going to continue with my project because it is a learning experience for me.

My goal was to produce a game on Stella that I like and my children can enjoy. I also wanted to do a game to see what it was like versus just doing the playfield demo I did a couple of years ago.

Another example would be Thomas' Jammed! This was based from Crazy Valet (which was based off Rush Hour).