[stella] Beta Demo V 1.1

Subject: [stella] Beta Demo V 1.1
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 01:25:59 +0200
Hi there!

I think you all know my annual version of the Stella
Mega-Demo.

Well, this year I'm surprisingly early and I bet you're
wondering why it's called "Beta Demo V1.1" instead of
"Gamma  Demo"?

The reason is, that when scanning through the [Stella]
archive material submitted from Jan-Dec 2000, all I
found to include was Robs Ballblazer demo.

Ok, there was Thomas developing Thrust and a few first-
step-playfield demos, but all in all 2000 was quite
dead...

So, the changes from Beta 1.0 to Beta 1.1 are minimal:

- Added the Ballblazer demo
- Removed 4 others to gain enough ROM for it

Surprisingly I think this version looks'n'feels way
better than the last. Maybe because "less is more" and
because each remaining demo is more unique now...

Ok, if you've never seen an alpha/beta demo before:

- Fire it up in Z26
- Push Select when you get bored
- Try a Joystick here & there
- Notice that it's 4K only!

Scan the source for credits/info on individual parts.

Enjoy,
	Manuel