Re: [stella] Star Fire: Shootable!

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire: Shootable!
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:29:16 -0400
On Thursday 26 September 2002 17:26, Manuel Polik wrote:
> Attached (hopefully...) is a version with a *friendlier*
> collision detection. I think this is better, or?

Very playable!  I eventually converted all the enemy ships into little red
dots and then I noticed a funny artifact (this is in stella.sdl under
Linux):  on the right edge of the screen appears one of your shots,
constantly moving from top to bottom as if it's an enemy ship just out of
your range.

I have a Cuttle Cart but my 2600 is in storage at the moment following a
move earlier this year :P

Rob