Re: [stella] Is the FAQ being maintained?

Subject: Re: [stella] Is the FAQ being maintained?
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:47:29 +0200
Hi Mark!

>   I took a glance at the FAQ for the list from the
link at The Dig. I
>   believe I can fill in some of the blanks there. Is
there someone
>   maintaining it that I should contact?

I'd be very happy if someone would start maintaining it.
As far as I know it currently is completely abandoned.

You should talk to the dig keeper. And maybe Brian
Watson or Glenn Sounders have some material that
should/could be added to the FAQ.

Projects like that (FAQs, Programmer guides, Crash
Courses, Tutorials, Workshops etc. ) are thought of
every 1/2 a year here and usually die rather quickly :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel