[stella] Star Fire: Advice on radar needed

Subject: [stella] Star Fire: Advice on radar needed
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:44:38 +0200
Hi there!

I'm currently doing the radar screen and have some
positive results, as you can see in the attached BIN.

(It's not finished, as it's not vertically centered for
example)

So far so good. My problem is, that by doing the Radar
like that, I can't display any info on the sides of the
radar screen. At least no score digits or such.

And I'm running out on scannlines for the picture, I'm
already doing 147 right now, so there's not much room
left on top/bottom. Maybe a 6-char with the current
score.

Now my idea was, to reduce the radar to 50% of the
current size and to make it part of a 6-char display.

An advantage of this would be, that it'd be completely
without any flicker.

What do you think?

Or do you have any other ideas?

Greetings,