RE: [stella] Skeleton v1.1 release version

Subject: RE: [stella] Skeleton v1.1 release version
From: "timchrissnider@xxxxxxxxxxx" <timchrissnider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:33:39 -0400
Original Message:
-----------------
From: Eric Ball eball@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:23:19 -0400
To: stella@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [stella] Skeleton v1.1 release version

I have fixed the PAL version to better make use of the more limitted
palette.  The NTSC version also has a minor change to remove some
debug
cruft.

I have sent images to Atari Age and Hozer Video so cartridges will be
available for the collectors out there (with different & exclusive labels
too).

(See attached file: skeleton.zip)

Barring bug reports, this will be the final 1.x release of Skeleton.  My
current project is seeing if I can get the 2600 to generate closed
captions, and making a kareoke demo if it can.  Then I will be creating
head-to-head two player version of Skeleton.  After that is done,
hopefully
I will have come up with an idea for another game.

Great job Eric! This is another fine addition to the Atari homebrew
communityy of games. I think the "radar" was a very welcome addition.
Instead of stumbling around, listening to the footsteps fade in and out,
you can now more accurately "hunt" the skeleton. (Though, I've still had
the bony bugger sneak up behind me!) Once again, good job. Great
game!

http://mail2web.com/ .