[stella] another prototype to check out...

Subject: [stella] another prototype to check out...
From: Ben Larson <wazzapfool@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:21:49 -0800 (PST)
Well since everyone else is posting prototypes today I
suppose it's as good a time as any to post the most
recent version of 'Incoming'. :)

I was wondering if someone could maybe run it on the
actual hardware and see how it plays since I haven't
had that done in a long while.  BTW, I think it'll
probably show up in B&W on PAL since I'm using an odd
number of scan lines (263).

As far as the 'select' screen goes, the left number is
the number of players, and the right number is number
of kills to win the game.

Also, the 1-player mode isn't really implemented yet,
so all you'll get is the computer firing at the exact
same elevation and power every single time.  This is
what I'm currently working on.  Then I think I'll do
the sound, and then I should be close to finished I
think.

As usual any comments are appreciated!

Ben