Re: [stella] another prototype to check out...

Subject: Re: [stella] another prototype to check out...
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 23:04:52 +1100
Couple of comments on this version...
1) I fired a shot which went (IMHO) straight through my opponent.  The shot
was traveling nearly vertically downwards, at rate, and destroyed the blocks
(2) directly under the opponent.  The opponent then dropped down to where
the blocks used to be.  A second shot from me with no changes to
elevation/power killed the tank.
2) My tank started with the very front-part hanging over a block, but 90% of
it over blank space.  Looked very odd.
Otherwise, a quick play was quite fun - I'd love to see a visual indication
of the elevation by a gun barrel animation or something.  But anyway, keep
up the good work.