Re: [stella] My very first

Subject: Re: [stella] My very first
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 15:05:09 +0100
Hi Adam!

You wrote:
> Any clue why the player gets a little jaggy around the 13th column?

Yes, it's because you're writing to GRP0 way too late on the line. You
should write to the P0 graphic register as soon as possible at the beginning
of the line. In the attached .asm, I've moved the write up in your loop and,
in order to make the cycle counting work again, I've had to double the LDA
Man,X: the first byte of sprite data is loaded before the loop starts, while
the following ones are loaded after the writes to PFx registers.

Hope it helps!

Greets,
Fabrizio.-