Re: [stella] Odd Occurance in Program

Subject: Re: [stella] Odd Occurance in Program
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:15:42 +0100
Hello Chris,

> No not yet... I can't figure out how to work Z26 debug features in XP...
> I'll have to look into it.

The DOS version of z26 has some problems with the timing and the
sound under XP, but the trace function should still work fine.
>From your command line prompt start the emulator with:

z26 -t gamename.bin

Then z26 will write a trace log into a file in the same directory
called "Z26.LOG". You can read this file with any text editor.
You can stop the tracing with the F12 key and restart it with F11,
if you only want a trace of some of the later screens. This is
important, since the trace log file gets very big very quickly.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg