Re: [stella] Rubik Cube 3d

Subject: Re: [stella] Rubik Cube 3d
From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:02:29 -0500
>with some days without internet access I had time to finish my demo. ;-)
>
>Attached you find a binary, a screenshot and the (mainly uncommented) source code.

Hey, sweet!

Are you going to tun this into a complete game?

While doing mine, I spent some time trying to come up with some alternate gameplays to justify continuing working on it since IMHO just solving a Rubix cube on a video game console is kind of lame... Best I could come up with was some kind of Q*bert riff...

I suppose you could do some variants on the cube-solving thing. Speed trials, having the player make patterns other than the true solution... But that all just comes back to doing the cube.

Chris...