[stella] Latest Space Treat

Subject: [stella] Latest Space Treat
From: "Fabrizio Zavagli" <rasty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:25:04 +0100
Hi all!

I'm attaching the latest version of Space Treat, with most of the suggested
optimizations implemented plus several enhancements (use of Game Reset to
start game, "Game Over" text and a few more).
I'm mostly happy with the sound routines which I've heavily optimized after
Thomas made me look into them. I've also used the nice BIT trick :)

I've still got some rom space (not much actually), and will use it to
implement some more enhancements. This anyway will have to wait until at
least the end of next week, once I return form a business trip :(
So I'm posting the latest version now..!

Thanks everyone and regards,
Fabrizio.-