[stella] Journals

Subject: [stella] Journals
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:49:39 -0800
At 04:28 PM 1/19/2003 -0600, you wrote:
I'd like to encourage any authors who would like to setup an interactive
"Development Diary" for their games to contact me.  I'd like to get a few

I want to hold off on the forum on AA because I don't want to split attention up between here and AA with a lot of overlapping discussions.

Once the game is in a more beta state (meaning cars that can be driven and some rudimentary zombie AI) I think it would make more sense to have a forum on AA because I still associate AA as more of an end-user rather than programmer forum.

I'm updating my journal right now.

Yes.  :)  Glenn previously sent me a screenshot, although the Death Derby
text is a brown/gold color, versus the gray of the shot you sent.  Do the
colors cycle or is this a difference in the emulator used to take the
screenshot?  I haven't yet tried to run the binary you posted.  Right now I
have no way to credit two authors on our In Development pages, so I have to
make changes in our database to support that.

The grey gradient one would be the one to post, the newest one with the grenade in it.